ST. ANNE’S HOUSE, CROYDON
- Lead planning and development consultant regarding the comprehensive renewal of St Anne’s House for a mixed use, part IBIS Hotel and part residential building.
- Planning strategy devised resulting in London Borough of Croydon approval to the loss of a central area office building.
- Viability appraisal report prepared and agreed with DVS. Led to no requirement for affordable housing, reduced S.106 obligations and development sustainability requirements.
- FoddyConsult led on a dynamic and thorough engagement process ensuring Councillors, stakeholders and local residents all supported the proposal with no objections raised at Planning Committee.
- FoddyConsult led the project delivery team, advising the client on residential marketing, revenue optimisation and eventual site sale.
“St. Anne’s was an outdated building and so we are very pleased to have been able to execute our asset management strategy, transforming this underperforming property into an income-generating asset.” Mike Walters, CEO of Redefine International Property Management