- A complex 34h regeneration project within a conservation area containing listed buildings, an ancient monument, many protected trees and a listed park and garden.
- Successfully secured planning permission for a revised masterplan increasing new dwelling numbers, rebalancing the extent of approved commercial and community space accommodation and masterplan optimisation.
- Establishing a viable and now well established Community Development Trust.
- A significant increase in site residual value and an updated market facing masterplan development solution.
- Successful viability case made.
- Extensive and wide reaching community engagement.
- Revised and rationalised S.106 agreement.
- The UK’s largest award winning zero carbon mixed use development.
- Successfully secured planning permission for various phases of development including parcels that are located beyond but adjacent to the original masterplan area.