CENTRAL LONDON PLANNING CONSULTANCY
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
- Working with JAI Architects, a planning application has been prepared and submitted to Westminster City Council for a comprehensive internal and external refurbishment with limited extension to the ground floor reception area of the embassy.
- The proposals will result in a significant improvement to both the appearance of the building and to the consular services following the reorganisation of the internal accommodation.
- A striking feature of the proposal is the high quality design approach taken to the external alterations. This will result in a dramatic improvement, to the streetscape along Buckingham Gate.
- The project will result in the embassy benefiting from a vastly enhanced presence along Buckingham Gate and a very contemporary style to the building’s exterior.
- Image is courtesy of JAI Architects, scheme designer.